FREE Book and Support at My Well-Being Site

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of My Well-Being Powered by Humana for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

About MyWell-Being from mywell-being on Vimeo.

Lunch-packing, laundry-washing and loving support are all part of my job description as a stay-at-home, work-from-home wife and parent.  I schedule and encourage my husband and kids through their busy days, squeezing in all of the blogging work between everything else.  Who's encouraging me and making sure I take time for fitness or even fun?  The reality for many moms like me is that no one else will look out for our well-being.  We must learn to nurture ourselves.

I saw a welcoming online space when I first visited the My Well-Being website.  It's visually appealing and easy to navigate.  I signed up to receive a FREE Dummies book, which should make interesting reading during one of my kid-related shuttle-and-wait-between-activities times.

My Well-Being offers a varity of lifestyle articles and how-to videos that appeal to a range of backgrounds, ages and interests.  Authors encourage us to nurture ourselves through physical fitness, emotional fitness, relationships, financial fitness, and even hobbies.  My favorite article was an interview with cancer survivor Fran Drescher, who inspires others through her Cancer Schmancer organization.

Another of my favorites on this site is the section of games to help with mental agility.  I'm working on that skill of always remembering someone's name after being introduced the first time.  They have a game for that.

I liked the health and wellness My Well-Being Assessment that helped me gauge several aspects of a balanced life.  I scored about average, but the results let me know I have room for improvement in my "play" well-being.  In other words, maybe I should let go of the guilt that I can't "do it all" perfectly and reduce my stress level by taking time to relax.

As an experienced editor, I have to note that My Well-Being's biggest shortcoming right now is the need for an editor.  I caught some typos.  Plus, several articles fall short on substance.  I would expect more depth from a major health insurance provider like Humana.  When I finished the brain games, there was an annoying message that told me I could compare my score to others my age.  I never found that promised information, even when clicking over to the related game website.

While the site still has some content building to do, it is off to a good start.  I appreciate the focus on wellness.  The community features games,  polls and ways to recommend content to others - good efforts at interactivity.  I'll have to make My Well-Being one of my regular online visits and keep working on those brain agility skills.  Most of all, I'll be looking for encouragement.  Sign up for FREE today, get your FREE book, and let me know what you think about it.MWB Logo (3)

Visit Sponsor's Site