Time-Saving Eyewear Site offers Online Convenience

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Coastal.com for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Looking for something your family needs regularly, assembled in North America by people who care about quality?  Want to reduce harrowing shopping trips to the mall stores with everyone in tow?  Coastal.com offers a time-saving alternative for busy families.  

My husband constantly complains about the cost of things these days, even his eyeglasses.  I can't wait to tell him about Coastal.com's savings and convenience.  Best of all, he won't have to run to the store anymore to update his glasses; he can shop from his pc or smartphone!  For folks like me who mostly wear contact lenses, I'm seeing competitive prices plus FREE shipping.

Because Coastal.com doesn't have the high overhead of traditional brick and mortar stores, it can pass the savings on to customers like you and me.  Coastal.com certifies the authenticity of even designer label eyewear, often assembled in Vancouver.  I also appreciate that this eyewear maker donates glasses to charitable causes.

Shopping on Coastal.com is fun, even offering the chance to upload our own photos so we can virtually try on different styles on our faces.

I picked a few styles I'd like to see for myself and my husband.  I especially like some of the sweet kids' styles that could save families big over typical eyewear costs.

 

When it comes to spending family time this summer, I'd rather save time on shopping by using convenient sites like Coastal.com and use that time to play!  Apparently more than a million of Coastal.com's Facebook fans agree.  How about you?

 

 

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site