Wild Family Movie Teaches EPIC Lessons


How do you balance summer family activities? Structured and unstructured?  Indoor and outdoor? When we're not hiking or biking, our kids love catching a fun summer movie, so we've really been looking forward to seeing EPIC this month!
This classic good and evil battle has a forest setting and teaches kids the value of protecting our natural environment. Pretty wild, huh?  For younger children, the EPIC-themed Team ENERGY STAR printable activities have plenty of excitement to hold their attention for a while.

My kids even got excited about sharing their energy-saving stories, coloring their carbon footprint and taking an ENERGY STAR pledge about ways they can help save energy.
My family has joined more than three million other Americans who are pledging to protect the climate, and you can too. If your kids shared their energy-saving stories with Team ENERGY STAR they became eligible to win all sorts of great energy-saving appliances.  

FULL DISCLOSURE: I am writing about Team ENERGY STAR because I support the program and because I believe it is important to educate the public about energy efficiency and climate change. I have received a modest "thank you" reward, including movie tickets, from LG, an ENERGY STAR partner, in appreciation for my post. That gift in no way influenced my belief that saving energy is important and necessary.

Labels: , , ,